to contact miriam click here
Copyright @2016 Self-Elevation.com
These delicious tofu and carrot mini bakes make a tasty brunch meal and can be served with a side of fresh salad or a delicious home made dip. They can also be enjoyed as a healthy savoury bitesized snack.
They are gluten-free, vegan, easy and quick to make. High in protein and so tasty. Both ginger and oregano support digestion, and kickstart the agni/digestive fire.
100 gr millet flour
1 large carrot (grated)
80 gr grated tofu
Fresh ginger (grated)
120 ml of almond milk (or any plant based milk)
1 standard tbsp baking powder
1 standard tbsp oregano
1. In a bowl add the millet flour & grate tofu and mix well together.
2. Add the almond milk and stir well.
3. Add the baking powers and the rest of the ingredients and mix everything well together.
4. Using your palms, create the mini patties and place them on baking paper in an oven tray.
5. Bake for 20 minutes at medium heat.
Leave a Reply.